Papers presented at the conference will report on original research or technical developments and their applications, and contain quality scientific or technical information.
View the Keynote speakers’ abstracts
Call for abstracts: closed 7 March 2016
Thank you to all those who submitted abstracts online via the Ex Ordo submission system.
173 abstracts of scientific contributions on the conference topics have been received.
Final Paper: due by 30 May 2016
We invite the authors of accepted abstracts to submit their paper for the Conference proceedings.
- Conference proceedings will be published as a book of IIF/IIR and shall become part of the IIR’s Refrigeration Science and Technology series.
- Conference papers will be peer reviewed.
- Conference proceedings will be supplied to all attendees at the Conference in digital format (PDF file on a USB memory stick).
Instructions for authors:
- Manuscripts should report on original research and/or technological development presented in the accepted abstract.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- To prepare your draft please download the Thermag VII template (Word or OpenOffice/LibreOffice formats)
- ‘Regular’ papers (oral and poster contributions) length is limited to 4 pages in the A4 format, including abstract, figures, tables and references.
‘Keynote’ and ‘Session Highlight’ contributions may be up to 6 pages long.
- Papers must be submitted online via the Ex Ordo submission system.
Please note that on the Ex Ordo platform the first version of your full paper will be named “Final draft” although it actually is the first one you submit.
- Both the PDF file and the source file (.doc or .docx or .odt) must be uploaded.
- To submit your Paper (i.e. Ex Ordo “Final Draft”) please log-in to your Ex Ordo account: on your dashboard hit the “View my final drafts” button in your to-do list, that takes you to the list of your submitted abstracts. Select the contribution for which you are planning to submit a full paper and click on the “Edit” button on the bottom of the page, then follow the instructions.
You can find a guide on submission process here.
- The deadline for paper submission is Monday 30 May 2016 @ 23.59 Europe/Rome time.
Owing to the time schedule for the review process, this deadline will be strictly observed.
- After the review process the submission of the final version of the paper will be required for all accepted papers (also for the ones with no required changes).
Full papers will be due by 30 May 2016 @ 23.59 Europe/Rome time.
Conference proceedings will be published as a book of IIF/IIR and will be available at the conference in digital format, and shall become part of the IIR’s Refrigeration Science and Technology series. The IIR shall own the copyright of the proceedings.
Conference papers will be peer reviewed. A selection of the presented papers will be invited to form a special issue of the International Journal of Refrigeration (Elsevier).
For any questions or queries regarding abstracts or papers, contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org